- Custom events — registration, logged in, made a purchase, paid for a purchase, and others — are displayed in the profile in the list of user actions. A detailed list and description of possible events will be added in the form of instructions to the site in the near future.
- Amazon CloudFront CDN for Widgets: The install script URI now looks like src=”https://dt68y4bse663f. cloudfront. net/assets/loader.js“.
- upload compressed user avatars to s3 via variables.
- limit of messages in the live chat according to the pricing plan.
- restriction on the withdrawal of online users on the Audience page according to your pricing plan.
- validation of variables from the client’s site according to the description of the variable type.
- the ability to edit variables by operators. Now all fields in the subscriber’s profile can be changed except for their Id and Name.
- setting a default avatar for new subscribers without an avatar via variables.
- displaying the message history from an online chat and Facebook Messenger on the user’s page.
- output of the contact form “We will contact you” with the ability to leave an email in the absence of an operator’s response within two minutes
- limiting the number of chats with online users in accordance with your pricing plan on the dialog page.
- filtering on the Audience page by subscriber type.
- deleting avatars when deleting subscribers;
- option to display the last message and user data for Facebook Messenger subscribers in the admin panel;
- subscriber creation sync through variables while subscribing through Facebook;
- subscriber creation sync through variables when sending a message;
- duplicate subscribers, subject to different “new messages” on the dashboard;
- sending extra statistics on script execution in some cases;
- counter of unread messages from Facebook Messenger;
- updating Facebook subscriber data, subject to initial initialization in the panel by writing a message or through variables, and then subscribing to a Facebook chatbot;
- displaying the typing indicator for the operator only in the case of the live chat dialogue. When communicating in the messenger, there is no print animation;
- one-time upload of an avatar from variables from a client;
- enable web push notifications after getting access in the browser.
* We continue to work on payments, pricing plans, and the possibility of recurring payments. We plan to implement a monthly subscription in the next release.