- Initialization of your clients in the system using the following configuration presets: Id, Name, Nickname, Company, Location (Country / City / Address), Email, Phone number, User ID, Avatar (URL), Registration Date, Birthday, Last Order Date, Last Order Name, Last Order ID, Last Order Sum. Detailed instructions are posted in the last (integration) step of creating a project or in the project settings.
- option to create new users without being tied to chats. For the subscriber to appear in the panel, it is enough to send theirs Id in the preset. Now any team member will be able to attract online customers with a hot offer or promotion.
- option to reply to Facebook Messenger from the admin panel. You no longer need to switch to Messenger, correspond with the client, and come back to 13Chats — the messenger, along with the live chat, is integrated into Dialogues. Also, the output of the last unread message and the total count of unread messages from all channels has been implemented.
- option to choose a channel for sending a message, if the user can text both the messenger and online chat. By default, the message will be sent to the live chat, if the user is online or to the messenger otherwise.
- Improved version of web push notifications: now the settings can be changed at any time — and they will be applied to all projects.
- Ukrainian locale for the widget and a script that works by locale in the browser “ua.”
- new custom scripts: Traffic Type, UTM Source, UTM Campaign, UTM Term.
- checking the number of auto-replies for the team. With the free plan, 20 templates are available, with a the basic plan — 50, with the rest of the plans — 100 saved templates are available.
- Translation of automatically assigned first and last names for users who messaged online chat without being logged in to Facebook. For example, “Cinderella” for the English version and “Zolushka” for the Russian version of the panel.
- problems with web push notifications;
- problems with the number of messages and the display of the most relevant message on the dashboard and chat page;
- icons in session data;
- validation of messenger variables;
- filtering by date in the admin panel;
- registration of users with browser languages that are not included in our list of locales.
* Until the next release in Messenger chats, only text messages will be displayed correctly in the panel. The media and thread buttons will appear after the next update.