13chats — Jivo (JivoSite) free analogue
There are tons of services for online communication with customers. Even if you reduce the selection to just two services with similar functions, it’s still difficult to choose the best one.
People usually search for Jivosite analogues for three reasons:
- it’s PRO version is more expensive than the alternatives;
- some of the functions are not necessary after online chats are implemented for the company;
- it’s difficult to understand, install, and configure.
In this article, we will try to define the criteria for comparing analogues services 13chats and JivoSite and which one to choose for your business.
We recommend that you pay attention not only to cost and functionality — there are other important selection criteria for chat alternatives.
When choosing your option consider the following:
- availability of English-language support;
- stability of the service, how quickly it can be implemented;
- opportunities for development — in addition to an online chat, an alternative platform should include behavior- based widgets for chatbots and website chats;
- a list of supported messengers;
- a user-friendly and intuitive chatbot flow builder;
- teamwork opportunities;
- analytics tools;
- integration with third-party services;
- pricing plans.
13chats or JivoSite?
Jivo (JivoSite) is a service that combines tools for communicating with clients, corporate chat, and basic CRM features.
The solution is designed for medium and large businesses. In addition to a basic website widget, processing requests from social networks, and the ability to create a chatbot, Jivo has developed its own Hosted PBX, an option to accept payments directly in the chat and respond to emails inside the panel.
Our service is an alternative to JivoSite, designed for small and medium-sized businesses, the target audience of which is represented on Facebook.
The benefits of 13chats include:
- the design of the widget is adapted to corporate colors;
- the script is only 148 KB in a compressed form. This means that it will not negatively impact your website’s performance — pages will load just as quickly as usual;
- easy installation, stable operation, user-friendly interface;
- an option to create a chatbot in a simple builder;
- ample opportunities for teamwork.
A free plan will be enough for small businesses with low website traffic. You can use our free JivoSite analogue without time limits.
Comparative table of alternative services
|English-language support 24/7||+||+|
|Option to customize how your widget looks||+||+|
|Option to customize automatic scripts||+||+|
|Chatbot||The service does not have its own chatbot, it is possible to connect through partners||+|
|Integration with messengers||Facebook, ВКонтакте, WhatsApp, Telegram, Одноклассники, Viber||Facebook (WhatsApp and Telegram in development)|
|Personalized chatbot communication using variables||+||+|
|Auto-saved chats in case of disconnection||+||+|
|Detailed information about visitors||+||+|
|Detailed information about activity on the website||+||+|
|Statistics and analytics||+||+|
|Integration with CRM||+||Additional variables and custom events for more comfortable communication with clients|
|Cost||$13 per agent per month if billed annually||$13/month for 13 operators at the standard rate|
|Free version||Forever for 5 operators||Forever for 5 operators|
We recommend choosing a service based on your business needs, financial capabilities, and its ease of use.
Test the alternative: install a free online customer service chat on your website, set up scripts, create a chatbot, try to communicate with website visitors — and only after all of that — make your choice.
You can sign up for a demo of 13chats — a lighter and inexpensive alternative to JivoSite to explore the capabilities of the service in detail and understand how it will be useful for your business.